Sunday, July 8, 2012

Snapshots of how I've spent my week


Monday 2nd July -Sunday 8th July 2012



1. Archers & Indiana Jones The perfect way to pre drink before a night out, especially as I was so geared up to watch it last weekend and was gutted when it was cancelled for Wimbledon
2. Jasper looking really spooky
3. Claim to fame! Remember when this amazing band who I love to pieces tweeted me? Well now they follow me on Instagram too! I'm not quite sure why, but I'm sticking with the reason being that the lead singer Cameron Leahy (oh yes, him again!) is clearly in love with me!
4. Today's outfit
5. The girls last night These three girls have been pretty bloody amazing lately, love them loads!
6. Posing last night Loving my outfit (and my legs!) here
7. A picture I loved I don't know why but I had to take a picture of this in one of the clubs last night

This week I've been -

Watching...Teen Wolf
Reading...Christmas at Tiffany's by Karen Swan
Playing Raising...Roger, my tamagotchi (yes I have a tamagotchi on my phone and yes, he's named after Roger from American Dad. I'd also forgotten how responsible tamagotchi's are, it really is like looking after a child as it wakes me up all bloody night after it poo's!)
Smelling of...Harajuki Lovers Fragrance - Lil' Angel
Perving on...Cameron Leahy
Loving...how awesome my friends are

This week I've been out spending money I really don't have - whoops, naughty Louise! However, the nights out have been more than worth it so it's okay! On Monday we went to Watford and considering I'd never been before, I really enjoyed it. We met some lovely people and also some dodgy people. One lad was so out of it chatting us all up, flashing us and everything - so my oh so lovely friends told him to specifically flash me as 'I was the single one!'. I LOVE being single, but I can't say I loved being single when I had this boy not only flashing me but also practically swinging his willy in my face. Not fun!

I started work in the new Next store this week and love it already! Even though I've been working for Next for well over a month now, it's so nice to be in the store finally and from the day it's actually opened. Everyone is lovely, it's nice because it's permanent (I was only training at the last store to come to this one, so everyone I met I only knew for a few weeks) and the shop is gorgeous! It's so shiny and new, plus the staff room is extra cute.

I spent the whole weekend with Jade, a few of us went out again last night and today we dropped our friend Holly off at the airport and had to say goodbye :( Holly went to high school with us but moved away to Australia, but was back visiting for 10 days. Even though I was never particularly close with her, it was a bit sad saying goodbye this evening. She was a bit sad that most of her close friends didn't make any effort to see her at all when back in the UK, which is something I can definitely sympathize with, as I went to uni I went through the same thing. I had some really close friends and even though I spoke to them on a regular basis, once I was home for good I'd found that things had definitely changed and I'd grown apart from them. That's really made me appreciate my close friends now a lot more though, and it's taught me that a friend isn't always someone you've known the longest or who you're closest to, it's the person or people who are always there for you no matter what or in spite of how much time has passed.

Anyway, I've tried not to plan much this week coming up as I've spent far too much money this week, so I'm afraid I won't be up to anything interesting!

Hope you all had a lovely week :)