Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Don't You Just Love Surprises?

I was just at home this afternoon relaxing in my jogging bottoms (yes, me and my joggers' have a loving relationship) when my mum bursts in full of shopping bags with a little surprise for me. I had been saying for a while that I wanted some brown ankle boots with 'buckles all over them' and guess what...she brought me some!




These babies are from New Look and they are just what I was looking for :) I love the studs and buckles all over them in pewter and bronze making them a perfect match for any outfit! The little wedge is perfect for boosting me up aswell (yes, the extra 1.5 inches do count when your 5ft5!) They are a mink/light brown coloured suede and come in at just £30, which I dont think is too bad? You can buy them here:
http://www.newlook.co.uk/1833070/183307016/ProductDetails.aspx

Im after a black pair of studded ankle boots now and I have spotted these babies, also from New Look for just £25! They are next on my list ;) you can get these ones here:
http://www.newlook.co.uk/1844074/184407401/ProductDetails.aspx



Ooooh I need these ones :) they would also be perfect for a night out when you dont fancy wearing painful heels whilst trawling the streets of town! I can imagine them with a dress to add a real sense of rock 'n' roll to your outfit! Im really loving studs at the moment, they seem to make your outfit so much more edgy. Love it.