Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Goodbye Bushy Barnette! Hello Sleek Straight Locks!

So last night was a little turning point for my hair's self-confidence. I have always been a lover of big Big BIG curly hair, not leaving the house without my trusty bristle-brush and a handful of backcombing! The next few pictures will probably resemble this perfectly...


 

So you can probably get the idea! I would constantly have little 'toilet breaks' to give my nest a little tease and it was getting ridiculas! I wanted a change, so, last night whilst getting ready to go out I thought I would pull out my blow dryer and straighteners and give my barnet a new sleek, straight look! And I liked it!! :D



Okay, so I know its a funny picture but ignore the fact we are oh so sexily sporting 3D specs and concentrate on my hair! See! Straight and no backcombing in sight! I think it prefer this style now and i'm willing to say that this is a phase that I could well be carrying with me through the next few weeks (until the next phase, atleast!)



I personally like this hairstyle alot more at the moment, it reflects the light so much more making it look shiny and healthy :) So, have you changed any of your hair habits recently? Let me know :)