Monday, April 18, 2011

Product Review ; L'Orêal Paris Infallible Brush Foundation


L'Orêal Paris Infallible Brush Foundation, £9.99, available from Boots, Superdrug and other popular retailers.


I have been after a new foundation for ages and when I came across this hidden gem at my work experience's fashion and beauty sale for less then a pound, I decided to give it a go.

This product is available in six different shades depending on the colour of your skin and luckily the only colour they had at this sale was 015 - Porcelain which is the palest. This was perfect for me as I am naturally pale anyway! At £9.99 as well I thought it was a fair price to pay (I know I didn't pay full price but I will when this runs out and I need it again!) for a decent foundation that works so well.

This foundation is a little bit different from other foundations in that you apply it with a brush attached to the applicator - rotating it to get the foundation out. This meant that as you applied it did look a little painted on and streaky even when you rubbed it all in, but I found that after a few minutes this all disappeared on its own and left my skin with an even coverage. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth and was a perfect base for the rest of my makeup. With this product on I didn't even have to use additional cover up or powder as using it alone make my skin look great.

This foundation also lasted a lot longer then any other products I have tried - all day pretty much! It didn't look piled on or too heavy at all and covered up any blemishes perfectly. I would 100% recommend this product to anyone!

It's good for value, its easy to apply and it really brightens up your face too giving it a healthy glow.

http://www.loreal-paris.co.uk/