Saturday, April 30, 2011

Look Of The Week - Village Party

This is quite a casual look I donned for my sister's village party this weekend with a bit of a festival twist. I really love this outfit, the long cardigan was ideal as the weather was warm but windy and the hat really helped the outfit match the village feel. The only thing I'm not too sure about in this outfit is the jeans - the jeans are a bit baggy around the top but tight at the bottom and I forgot that the top I am wearing is raised at the front. In future, high waisted jeans or shorts would look a lot better. I am wearing just plain black pumps with this outfit.





Unfortunately you cannot see my make up too well (and I am pulling a silly pose) but I went for a quite casual look with the makeup as well. I swept my eyes with Urban Decay's smog, just along the top and bottom of the lash lines, keeping it simple. Although you cannot see in the photo, I chose a rather pale pink shade for my blusher rather then a deep pink that I normally wear, and used a girly pink on my lips to add a bit of colour to my face. I didn't choose much for accessories either as I felt the hat was enough, but the oversized ring is a personal favourite of mine that I feel goes with everything.

Outfit :

Hat : Accessorize
Cardigan : Miss Selfridge
Top : H&M
Jeans : Primark
Shoes : New Look

Make Up :

Foundation : L'oreal Paris infallible brush in 015 Porcelain shade 
Eyeshadow : Urban Decay Smog shade 
Eyeliner : Bad Girl by Benefit
Mascara : Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night 
Blusher : Bourjois special edition Paris in 95 Rose De Jaspe
Lipstick : unknown
Nails : 17 Fast finish polish in Tigers Eve 

Accessories unknown as were from beauty sale.

I hope you like the look as much as I enjoyed sporting it!