Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Kate Moss Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in shade 107

I recently went out and purchased Kate Moss Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in shade 107 and it has fast become one of my favourite lipstick shades ever. Not only is it affordable but I absolutely love the shade and the vintage feel it has to it. I've been after a deep, dark red shade for so long now - it's so hard to find a deep shade that isn't a bright red or doesn't make you look like a clown - so I'm so glad I've found it, I just wished I'd found it sooner!


I can't get over how beautiful the shade is - although it may not look it in the photo, it's a really dark gothic shade and just gives me that edgier look when I wear it, especially if I'm feeling particularly rocky that day, dressing in *those* type of clothes. It feels really nice on as well, my lips feel soft after using it and it's really long lasting. My only concern would be that it could be considered a bit of an out there shade so it should be only worn if you're feeling really confident or dressed to impress - i.e I wouldn't say this is a day to day casual shade to wear at work or something.


Isn't it just such a lovely shade?! I only wish I'd purchased it before I went to The Maine gig a few months ago as for ages before hand I was looking for a shade exactly like this in the hopes to wear it to the gig! Nonetheless I've worn it loads since, especially to other gigs and I've constantly been getting loads of compliments on how great it looks and how edgy it is.

There are four other shades in the Kate Moss Matte Collection - ranging from a light nude shade to a summery coral shade - but with the collection being launched back in October, you probably have all already read loads about the collection. However I just can't get over how beautiful this shade is and I've definitely listed this as one of my best/favourite beauty purchases of 2012.

This (and the other lipsticks in the collection) retail at an affordable £5.49!

P.S Feel free to check out the beauty reviews tag for some more beauty related posts and beauty reviews!