Monday, November 19, 2012

My Christmas Wishlist

I can't deny the fact that one of my favourite parts of Christmas (although I love EVERYTHING about it) is giving and receiving presents. I'm quite lucky because my birthday is only two days before Christmas so not only does it mean extra celebrations but it also means extra presents! Here's what I'm hoping for this year...

Leather Jacket, Miss Selfridge

I've wanted a leather jacket for ages now, something long lasting and that will keep me warm and as soon as I spotted this in Miss Selfridge I fell in love. At only £52.00 it's also a bargain - for a leather jacket anyway - and would be perfect to keep me warm on the way to/fro all my gigs!

Exaltation, 8123

Exaltation is a collaborative project between my favourite man at the moment - John O'Callaghan of The Maine, and Dirk Mai, a friend of The Maine and a photographer who the band continually work with. John O'Callaghan has become my idol lately, not only because he's so amazingly good looking and has an amazing voice but he also writes the most beautiful lyrics and comes out with inspiring quotes all the time. Exaltation is a book filled with his poems, accompanied with photography by Dirk Mai, and what I love about the book is that each poem or photograph is printed on a piece of card so you can either keep it as a book or frame or stick your favourite poems on the wall. I just know it's going to be amazing.

Giraffe Onesie

I know they're really geeky but I just really want a onesie to keep me warm this Christmas...

Black Converse Trainers

I don't actually own a pair of trainers so I would love a pair of these for just casual wear. I actually used to live in converse trainers when I was a teenager - I had a pink pair that I used to wear everywhere. I actually recently found them in the attic and it's really funny because I've scribbled loads of random crap on the white bits which I used to do when I was bored in school and I've listed all my favourite bands and music on them ha!


Instant Camera for iPhone, www.the-impossible-project.com

It's still being developed but I'm really hoping it's ready to buy by Christmas or at least before my big American road trip next year! This fab idea is a instant camera you can attach to your iPhone so that you can print photos out instantly - how nifty is that?

John O'Callaghan

And finally...this man. I would KILL or pay thousands to have this man. Not even naked in my bed but to just have him in any way possible - even if that's just the opportunity to have a coffee date with him. This man is literally the sexiest man alive and I don't care who you are but if you managed to get me a date with him (or more!) I would marry you and like spend my whole life being your slave or something. Not just because he's sexy, or has an amazing voice, or even because he writes & sings beautiful things. He just seems like a genuine nice person (and trust me, he is, I met him) with such a great insight to life and such an amazing inspiring attitude. Plus you just know by looking at him that he would be amazing in the bedroom, just saying. And even better, he wants me too, it was so obvious when we met. He remembered me and gave me a kiss and singled me out by talking to only me in the crowd throughout the whole gig. If that's not a rockstar wanting me then I don't know what is...

There are off course loads more things I'd like (that I can't think of right now!) but this is the main gist of it. I will also do a dream wardrobe post soon as well! What are you all hoping for this Christmas?