Monday, January 17, 2011

REVIEW: Maybelline Colorsensational in "Warm Me Up"

Heylo Ladies... It's been so long since I posted anything on my blog and really I have no reasons for it!!! It's just that I got plain lazy :P Well, Winters make me lazy, they make me FAT!!!!
But today one of my readers Zeeba asked me about it and I realized that I need to start posting stuff again and so here I am with a review on a lipstick that I purchased yesterday :)

Warm Me Up

It is Maybelline's Colorsensational Lipstick in "Warm Me up" 235...

Maybelline ColorSensational Warm Me Up
It comes in this really pretty looking case. It is a transparent brown and a steel casing and looks really smart and pretty on the dresser :)
Maybelline Colorsensational
The color is a nude pinkish brown and it has an extremely creamy texture. The lipstick is very moisturizing and is pretty long stay :) I wore it to office today and it stayed post lunch!!! Well I was impressed :)

Warm Me Up
The great thing about the lipstick is that it doesn't dry ones lips and keep them moisturized all throughout the day. And I am saying this in the middle of Winter!!! :P

Another plus about this product is that it smell yummy but has no taste :P
Its a YES YES YES for me and I plan on purchasing more and more shades from this range :)