Sunday, May 8, 2011

Pictures From The Present ; Snapshots of how I've spent this week

Week of 1st - 8th May 2011


Funky Hands!
Just used nail stickers for the first time and love them!




Mmm hotdogs! 
We're obsessed with hot dogs in our family, me, my brother and my sister regularly hold hot dog dinner parties/nights so I was in heaven when I spotted this in ASDA! 




Er, where have all my clothes gone?
This is what greeted me when I returned back up North - and this was AFTER I unpacked! Clearly I've got a pile of washing/ironing to do and I best get on with it!




Research?!
Yes I should be doing my dissertation but I promise you this is research! Half my money goes on at least 4 different magazines a month!




My life
This is how I'll be spending the rest of my week - at this messy desk, on this laptop doing my dissertation. *sigh*