Saturday, May 7, 2011

Look Of The Week - Work Experience


This picture is from a few weeks ago now from on my work experience but I really love this outfit! This week I've not done nothing interesting as I've been working on my dissertation (which means slobby clothes, hardly any makeup etc) so I thought I'd use this as my 'Look Of The Week'!



I went for a very vintage look, teaming the dress with vintage accessories. I adore this dress, its so chic and stylish right now. It has a peter pan collar which I love! I also like the structured shoulders which are also very stylish, but as you can see in the second photo they look a bit silly and scrunched up when posing like that! The outfit was really more for practicality, it was lovely and hot in London but it was cold on the coach early in the morning which is why I wore matching tights. My only dislike are the fact that both the tights and shoes are black so they really blend into one and look a bit silly! I didn't bother much with my hair as I never had time in the mornings but adding the bow accessory to clip back my fringe spruced the do up a bit. I think I'll be looking out for a belt to break up the outfit a little. I haven't added a photo of accessories or nails as I didn't bother much with accessories ; I wore only some wooden bangles and my nails were the same colour as they were in the last 'Look Of The Week'!

Outfit :

Dress : New Look
Tights : Primark
Shoes : New Look

Make Up :

Foundation : Colour Supplement in Light Yellow from LUSH
Eyeshadow : Urban Decay Smog
Eyeliner : Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Bourbon
Mascara : 17 Wild Curls
Blusher : Bourjois Blush in 34 Rose D'or
Lipstick : unknown
Nails : 17 Fast finish polish in Tigers Eve 

Accessories :

Bow : Primark