Saturday, August 4, 2012

Beautiful Croc Effect Makeup Case Review

Croc Effect Makeup Case Review

Hey damsels! Makeup case is an important thing in every girl's beauty life. Don't you agree? We all want our makeup bag/case to be cute, classy and of course beautiful. Before a couple of weeks, when I came across this simple, yet a beautiful Croc Effect Makeup Case from Oasap.com, I was extremely tempted to get it in my hands. I placed my order before few days and Yes! I received my order at door step today. Do you know what is the most special about Oasap? This online shopping site doesn't charge any fee for shipping; that means FREE SHIPPING! that too worldwide. How cool is that! Now let us check some beautiful clicks of my new Croc Effect Makeup Case. I am absolutely in love with it.


See how easily I can store and carry my lippies, blush, kajal and other makeup cosmetics in this case.

oasap, makeup case, review, croc effect
Beautiful Croc Effect Makeup Case Review




 The zipper chain is made of a beautiful gold plated metal!





The zip opens and closes smoothly without any stuck. I am totally in love with this beautiful garnet red coloured makeup case! I also love the shiny croc effect textures.



I already had some good shopping experiences with Oasap which you can check in the posts below. Click on the links to open the posts. I purchased these things and reviewed them here on MABH previously with images and details.



Hope you liked this Croc Effect Makeup Case Review. Which is your favorite bag/case from Oasap.com?
Go check HERE and let us know in the comment section below! We will review it for you.