Thursday, March 21, 2013

All we have is what's left today, hearts so pure in this broken place


I was out and about doing some interviews today for a local company (soon to be blogged about!) so I wanted a look that was casual but still a little nice too as I'd be on camera :) 

Anyway, a simple blue top which I'm sure has featured in a look of the week before, but this time I've spruced it up with a nice skinny belt. I really love the subtle gem detail on this top, and with the belt and bangles, it looks just that bit more classy. I paired it with my new Topshop jeans and biker boots.

And my make up is just my day-to-day makeup. I've taken to wearing my favourite Kate Moss Rimmel lipstick in Shade 107 on a more casual basis now - I love it that much! - but only a little over the top of one of my more nude Benefit lipsticks, as it's still a bit much to wear just by itself.


P.S Check out the Look Of The Week tag for a mooch at some of my other 'Look Of The Week' posts or please feel free to check out/give me a few votes on my LookBook - just click the image above!