Sunday, March 3, 2013

Ebay!

Just a little post to let you all know that I'm selling a bunch of stuff on Ebay, some of which ends in a couple of hours time. I'm selling on behalf of a friend who informs me she has LOADS more stuff to drop round for me to list, so although I've got items ending today through to Tuesday, there will be more added ASAP.

As always, everything is in great condition and has never been worn (except for the shoes a couple of times). Most of the items are brand new with tags still on and all are a size 14.

Here are some examples! Everything is at a starting bid from 99p, a few things have gone up but so far everything is under £10 :)


Everything is cheap P&P (except for the shoes, I wasn't sure how much to charge for P&P but I will get a receipt and refund anything extra you may have paid if it is less!) and I'll combine P&P if you buy multiple items :) I have linked each photo to its individual listing or you can find the full listings here.

Don't forget I'll be adding more stuff soon as well!

Thanks!