Sunday, March 17, 2013

Week In Pictures

I'm still debating this idea! Like I said before, ideally I'd like to do a monthly round up post but I think I'd end up with far too many photos. Likewise, some weeks I end up with none at all! We'll see...

Cakes & Flowers for the wedding - Mamaw outdone herself I think! / Listening to The Maine / Pretty manicure / My lovely & amazing hair for the wedding! / A hilarious photo of a young Mamaw I found in my sister's study / Caught out dancing at the wedding / Myself and a friend / Me at the wedding / Another band following me on Twitter!


This week I've been -

Watching...Supernatural & In The Flesh
Reading...The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Listening to...The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Playing...Restaurant Story
Smelling of...Valentino - Rock & Rose
Perving on...Landon Pigg
Happy about...the great opportunities I have coming up!


Most of this week has been spent working and getting ready for my uncle's wedding which was Saturday! He only really told us in February he was getting married so it's been a bit of a rush getting things ready, especially for my mum who made the cake/cupcakes and did the flowers. I think she managed pretty well though! It was a lovely day - it was nice seeing all the family together and just having a generally really nice celebration. My sister did my hair amazing which I loved, I didn't want to take it out when I got home. I actually didn't because I decided to head out with a couple of friends afterwards anyway which was fun.

This week I managed to bag myself the opportunity to interview one of my favourite bands! The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus have been a favourite band of mine for years and years now and they'll be playing a local gig next week - and I get to interview them! I will do a proper post about this, but basically I've been getting involved with a really great new project which allows me to get local music more well known and hopefully will lead onto some more awesome opportunities. The band also followed me on Twitter too which is great! If you haven't heard of them (where have you been?!) then check them out ASAP!

I'm really sad that the weather has been horrible this week but I'm hoping it will improve next week. I'm off work until Wednesday so I'll be using that time to brainstorm some ideas for this great project I'm being a part of.