Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Met Gemsmaquillage & FleurDeForce!

As many of you will already know, on Monday 16th August, Gemma and Fleur hosted a little meet-up in Manchester, just outside the main doors of Selfridges. I went along and met the girls (which was sooo wierd after watching them on YouTube for so long!) and we headed off to Starbucks for a Coffee and a bite to eat :) I brought my boyfriend, Zach along so he was nominated the photographer of the day ;) thank you sweetie! <3 Click on the photo's to enlarge them...

Below is a photo of Fleur, Gemma and myself as we met for the first time! Love this photo :)


We then walked back to Selfridges and browsed the beautiful makeup counters as well as the "posh ladies clothes" (hahaa!) There was so many lovely things I could have bought but we all seemed to just browse and I came away empty handed :( probably the best thing for my credit card right now though to be honest! Woops. Oh, and who can resist a photo in the huuuge mirror? Not us ;)


 After shopping, we thought that the obvious place to spend the rest of the day was the Champagne Bar. A wise choice made by all. Me and Boo went for the very nice yet very expensive Pino Grigio, whilst Fleur, Gemma and Caroline ordered their Rum & Tonics "with a dash of lime" - which were yummy! The photographer/my boyfriend ordered the manly choice: Beer.


We all had so much to talk about and it almost fealt as if we had known each other longer!

Here is a picture of me with the gorgeous girlies, Fleur and Boo :)


All of the girls I met that day were so lovely and the whole experience was different from anything I have done before. I guess I am so used to hanging out with the same group of friends, it was nice to be refreshed with a group of new girls, and new conversation topics. We had so much in common with regards to YouTube and our general love for the internet the the conversation topics were flowing!

The day really inspired me to have my own meet-up, giving me the chance to meet these girls again, as well as meeting more of my own subscribers! So, I was thinking of having one on Saturday 4th September (this year! haha) in Leeds! I will crack on with organising it now and write up a whole blog post as well as making a video on my YouTube channel about it so that you can get all the details :)

I wanted to thank Gemma and Fleur for a lovely day and I can't wait to see you again soon!

Love,  Sara