Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Results Night Out Makeup

So the latest video to hit my YouTube channel was designed with celebrations in mind. I am due to get my A-Level results tomorrow (Thursday 19th August) and I am actually not nervous? All of my friends are soo worried about it but I guess I am little calmer as I'm not going to University. Anyway, back on to the makeup! I used a mixture of gold, bronze and black to create a nice smokey winged-out eye for the evenings events. Here are a few pics for you. Click them to enlarge them :)


The following picture was taken with the flash on so it shows off the makeup much better! 



A close up shot of the eye:


Here is just a geeky little scrunchy-face photo for the fun of it.


Here is the video showing how to achieve this look:


Let me know what you think :)