Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Purple & Silver Sci-Fi Makeup

So I was supposed to be filming a 'Results Night Makeup Tutorial' today but due to not filming a makeup tutorial in foreverrrrr, I got a little makeup happy and it turned in to something kinda funky!? I'll post some pictures below for you. For those who still want the results night tutorial for Thursday evenings events, I will upload it either Friday or Saturday night for you :)


Have you checked out my groovy feather lashes!? They were £2 from good old Primark! Bargain. Anywayyy, I will put a link to the whole video with step-by-step instructions on how to get this look:


I hope you enjoyed the little post and I promise to update my blog more from now often :) I have much more time on my hands now so will be able to post more. Wahoooo!

Bye for now!