Thursday, August 12, 2010

Junk Jewels

A few weeks ago I got a lovely little necklace and bracelet from a company called Junk Jewels. They are an online website that sell really cute gold and silver necklaces and bracelets. I have actually heard that Fern Cotton shops from them! You can check out the lovely little website here: http://www.junkjewels.co.uk/#


These are the things I got from the new collection...

 


This necklace is gold plated and features an anchor, heart shaped locket and a pink rose charm. I got the 17 inch chain which is £10.00 but you can get a longer chain of 30 inches, priced at £12.00. Cuuuuuute!



I then got this gold plated butterfly locket charm bracelet priced at £6.00. I got the smaller size for my skinny-binny wrists but it does come in a wider size for the same price :)

I would really encourage you to go and check out the website; some of the jewellery on there is to die for! Here are some of my top picks that I have my beady eye on ;)


Let me know what you like from the website!

Bye!

<3