Monday, September 13, 2010

Blush Blush...

Having been a fan of making up my eyes for effects ranging from sheer drama to pure innocence, I decided to experiment with other parts of my face... Now you see I have been gifted with really thin lips and so experimenting with them isn't really a welcoming idea to me. So I zeroed in on BLUSH. Yes yes yes blush that makes you look "oh so fresh", "oh so rosy", "have you just been pinched" pink... And it sure did turn out to be a good idea :D

I am not ashamed to say that I did try being cheap and initially used a pink eye shadow as blush. And voila! It turned out to be a success. BLUSH actually suited me! So I have finally gone ahead and have bought a propah blush for myself. It is STREET WEAR Smoothwear blush, the shade being "Pink Blossom". I bought it for Rs.190/-. It is turning out to be pretty ok, nothing very noteworthy, well what did I really expect out of Rs.190? It imparts a pink flush to my cheek and that's about it! Oh but yes, it is extremely long stay :)

The brush applicator that comes with it is now worth mentioning. It's horrible! It's a plastic flat brush which is extremely rude to my skin and so I have been forced to use a proper blush brush... I like the sound of it! The BLUSH BRUSH!

How do I apply it? Well.. All I do is make a fish face and apply the blush to my cheek bone all the way up to the corner of my face.

I plan to go blush shopping today to check if I can get my hands on some "ooh" "aah" inducing blush :)
Wish me luck! ;)