Saturday, June 25, 2011

18 Day Photo Challenge

I have decided to do an '18 Day Photo Challenge' as a little insight into me - it should be fun! I will post daily, and I will also add it to a page named '18 Day Photo Challenge' so that they can all be found in one place. You can see this linked along the sidebar and I have also added a link at the bottom of this post.

Day 01 - a picture of you truly being yourself
Day 02 - a picture of you most recently taken
Day 03 - a picture of you being absolutely ridiculous
Day 04 - a picture you’re tagged in on facebook that you aren’t actually in
Day 05 - a picture of a time in your life that you miss
Day 06 - a picture of a hard time in your life you overcame
Day 07 - a picture you had no idea was being taken
Day 08 - a picture of you with a fake smile
Day 09 - a picture of you when you were a different person than you are now
Day 10 - a picture of you in a swimsuit (whether you love or hate it)
Day 11 - a picture of your pets
Day 12 - a picture of you with someone you love
Day 13 - a picture of how you’d like the world to see you
Day 14 - a picture that describes how you’d like to spend every day
Day 15 - a picture of a time when everything was changing
Day 16 - a picture that makes your heart hurt
Day 17 - a picture that makes your heart smile
Day 18 - a picture of one of the best times of your life

So, Day 1 - A picture of me being truly myself


This was taken in Liquid, on a night out with my friend Becky last year. It is one of my favourite photos and I constantly have it as my default picture on Facebook. I feel this is a genuine photo of me being truly myself because I am smiling. I rarely ever smile in photos because I don't have the confidence and I think I look silly, but this very cheesy grin is a true representation of me - always happy! I wish I could smile like this in every photo.