Sunday, June 12, 2011

Pictures From The Present ; Snapshots of how I've spent this week

Week of 6th - 12th June 2011



My last ever piece of university work being handed in!
After three years of university (and a whole lifetime of education) I am finally done. I have a lot of mixed feelings about this! These past few weeks have been stressy, with rushing to finish my dissertation then having it referred because it wasn't in on time (the day it was due in I had to take my ex to hospital!). But finally, my tutor(s) changed their mind and now it is all handed in with as many marks as it receives. Summing up, I don't think I could have gotten as much out of university as I could have and the fact that I have survived the past three years away from home will make me happier then whatever grade I get. I'm also glad I've made my family proud.
But anyway, thats 'Inspire Magazine!' (which will hopefully be published to you all one day soon!)


My Soap & Glory goodies!
Now that I've finished uni, my week has been spent doing two things (relaxing and work) as you'll see over the next few pictures. I got this box a while ago but now that I've got more time on my hands I can finally put it to good use. So far my favourite products are the slimming gel, the face mask and the lipgloss!


What you may find in the bathroom when I take a bath
It's a running joke in my house about how people always know it's me taking a bath - I go all out. I really do make it relaxing, usually with candles, books and magazines. I also decided to take in an energy drinks and some pringles (not in the actual bath) - I really am addicted.


Playing Resident Evil 4 like a typical woman!
I'm also somewhat of a gamer at heart - I love horror games - so I've been playing Resident Evil this week. This is just an example of how womanly I still have to be - everything has to be organized in my attach case thing - with different areas for guns, grenades, ammo and health. Ha!


Watching 'The Futureheads' sound check - heaven!
And this is how I spent last night! At work (I work in a student bar) we had a gig on - about 5 bands - one of which who were The Futureheads, an indie band from Sunderland. I liked their songs beforehand and didn't know much about them, but now I'm a conformed fan! Last night was fun, I love going to gigs so being paid to watch these bands essentially was heaven to me. Also, the emo/indie/rocker boy crowd meant I had a lot of boys to perv on. Unfortunately, there were also a lot of old bald/balding men there, one that grabbed me and wouldn't let me go whilst I was glass collecting. I was forced to dance with an old man much to my dismay - I wouldn't have minded if it was an emo boy!