Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesday Wishlist - Punkyfish Special

Following my previous post about the special offer Punkyfish currently has on at the moment, my Wednesday Wishlist this week will feature items from Punkyfish.


Bling Headphones T-Shirt Off White, £20.00

I really love this funky top, I've seen loads of variations of headphones on a t-shirt - mainly for men - so this is quite cool for a female top. It's available in more colours too, but this is my favourite. The website states that this top would look great in the day for a casual look, or sexy on a night out with killer heels - and I agree! A pair of skinny fit jeans would also look good.

Asymmetric Sheer Blouse Peach, £7.50

I really like this top ; I've seen a lot of people wearing tops like this lately. It's a really smart top that can be worn normally or can be doubled up and worn to work because of the button up style and the collar. This would give off a really vintage look if worn in the day as well, think lots of bracelets on your arms and flared jeans with heels.

Chiffon Dress Stone, £10.99

This dress is really cute! In fact, it could be quite sexy. I love the oversized bow, it really reminds me of Christmas (although that may be because I'm watching a Christmas episode of Friends in the background!). Wear with just some heels for a night out, or add tights to wear to a nice family event. A big, poofy ponytail would look great with this dress too with long dangly earrings. 



Slashed Lace Leggings Black, £15.00

These sexy leggings will really give any outfit an edge. These would look great with an oversized boyfriend t-shirt with a big black belt on the waist to show off your shape better, or the Asymmetric Sheer Blouse (as shown before) in white. Don't forget a pair of killer heels too!

Butterflies and Flowers Sheer Blouse Stone, £12.99

I love this, it's so cute! Animal print is really popular this summer (I am aware that a butterfly is actually an insect) but this is really on trend at the moment. It's really vintage and I adore the ties at the collar. This would definitely be worn casual with jeans and pumps.