Saturday, April 28, 2012

Snapshots of how I've spent my week

Week of 23rd - 29th May

1. Arty building in London
2. Inside a Canal boat
3. Canal boats on the river
4. Weird dude on TV
5 & 6. Posing around after curling my hair

7. Pretty make up
8. Lots of traffic in horrible weather!

9 & 10. Posing about with my skull

1.  Arty Building in London I was in London earlier this week and saw this funky building - I just had to take a photo of it. London is filled with quirky stuff like that!

2.  Inside a Canal boat! I decided to visit the London Canal Museum whilst I was there as it was literally only around the corner from my meeting. My visit was short lived though as it turns out a school were having a field trip there so it was filled with screaming kids!
3.  Canal boats on the river Pretty huh?!
4.  Weird dude on TV My Dad loves watching old movies and I caught him watching this yesterday. I don't know what it is, all I know is that the character in question was making very weird hilarious faces. It amused me.
5 & 6.  Posing around after curling my hair Please excuse my miserable face! I rarely ever curl my hair properly as it's so thick it takes me hours and never comes out the way I want it to. However last night I managed to do it quite nice and just had to take a few photos as I was so pleased ha! Proof that I can curl it properly if I put enough effort in! Oh, also, I'm not naked in the first photo! I'm wearing a strapless top haha!
7.  Pretty make up I just really liked my eyeshadow, ha!
8.  Lots of traffic in horrible weather We went to see The Avengers today and it was SO good! We went to see it in Milton Keynes and it was so busy, this was taken just driving out of the centre, there was traffic from right outside the cinema/entertainment complex for like 10 minutes out of the centre afterwards. Madness.
9 & 10.  Posing about with my skull Yes, I own a skull. Like I said, my make up/hair looked pretty good for once so I wanted to take some photos. I uploaded the photo to Facebook and asked people to help name my skull, I got some weird suggestions! My favourite names so far are Roger (coz he has big eyes like Roger from American Dad), Maurice and Nigel Thornberry. LOL

This week I've been -

Watching...The Vampire Diaries
Reading...nothing! I've ordered a book called Married with Zombies (and it's sequels) and 50 Shades of Grey to read on holiday though!
Listening to...Train - Drive By
Playing...Draw Something on my phone
Smelling of...Harajuki Lovers Fragrance - Lil' Angel
Perving on...Pete Wentz and Andrew Goldstein
Loving...the fact that I'm officially and editor now and that I go on holiday today/tomorrow!

I've had an awesome exciting week this week! We think its all down to the fact that my Dad gave a gypsy woman a quid after she begged for money and she gave him and my Mum some lucky charms. My Mum won some money on a scratch card and my Dad got offered a job the same day! Very lucky! I've also had some EXCELLENT bloody amazing news. If you haven't already read about it all over my Facebook & Twitter (where have you been?!) - I've got a new job. Not just any old job, nope, I'd like to announce that I am now the editor of London.com :D It's the most amazing opportunity ever and not only am I going to gain some really great contacts but it's also hopefully going to lead onto some other great opportunities. Please don't go on the website, we're re-launching it in July. There are so many perks to the job as well! Anyway as you read this I'll probably be on the plane or I'd arrived in Egypt right now (this is a scheduled post) and I can't think of a better way to spend a week relaxing before I get my bum into editorial gear. I hope you all have a lovely week and speak to you all soon!

P.S So addicted to this song right now...