Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tumblr


Inspire Magazine is back on Tumblr! 

If you don't know what Tumblr is, it's generally a photo reblogging website which you can use to express yourself or save images for inspiration. I have a few different Tumblr blogs each for different uses. I set up one for Inspire Magazine late last year specifically for make up/fashion images - I use a lot of the make up images for inspiration! I normally link to my personal Tumblr in my 'Be Inspired' posts as a lot of the images come from there, but despite containing a lot of inspiring images, it doesn't really fit in with the theme of Inspire Magazine and it's much more personal. I've started using the Inspire Magazine Tumblr again. This is great for you guys to log on and look at ideas for makeup or nail art and such, it's really useful.

Here's an example of some images you can find.


Very pretty!

I've also sorted out the tags as well so if you log onto the website you can scroll through a number of different images as you please. You can also add /archive on the end of the URL to find a more comprehensive view of my reblogged photos like above. However to make things easier, I've set it out like so...


Along the top you can see a list of different pages. Click on each header and you will be directed to another page of the blog filled with images tagged under that header. So if you log on and simply want some ideas on make up, just click the make up header and find all images to do with make up, instead of having to trawl through a full blog of various fashion photos. Easy!

Additionally, the 'Fashion' header will show you not just clothes inspiration, but generally other stuff that doesn't come under specific headers. This includes things like accessories, etc.

Anyway, I hope you find this as useful as I am and if any of you are on Tumblr, feel free to follow me/the blog and I'll follow you back!