Saturday, April 14, 2012

Upcoming Reviews of April 3rd week 2012

After a long tired day, I am here with this post at last. Nothing special, I just wanna show you some products that I will be reviewing shortly. Let me go a glance of today. I woke up at 8 am :P due to late night sleep yesterday. You girls should forgive me now if you have read my previous post :( I forgot the Shika hair wash cream and took my herbal essences shampoo inside to bath, bad that I am unable show you the after results picture today :( If you have no clue about what I am talking, go to my previous DIY hair wash cream post. After having some hot mushroom soup and cornflakes in the evening,  I went for shopping and picked some nail colors and ear rings. I specially picked up one for a next week's marriage function of my relative. I guess it will suit my pink salwar and neck piece perfectly :) Due to night time, I have no show clear pictures of my today's mini haul. Check out what are the reviewing coming up on April week 3 and help me in reviewing by order of your wish.

Upcoming Reviews 2012 April Week 3

  • Lashem Measurable Difference Lash Gel 
  • Lashem 3-in-1 Eye Bright
  • NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Stockholm
  • Acnes Creamy Face Wash
  • Auravedic Calming Body Cleanser
  • Auravedic Harmonishing Hair Cleanser 
  • KKcentreHK A655 False Eyelashes


All the pictures were clicked at night and blurred :( My earrings are not clearly visible.


Lashem Measurable Difference Lash Gel and 3 -in -1 Eye Bright 


Received these products long back and testing on them.


NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Stockholm


Forgive me for the worst clarity picture with my blackberry curve :(
This is such a lovely lip product which I won in a giveaway. The surprize is, I am not going to review this here. I will be doing a guest post in Ashes to Ashes blog of my sweet frien
 

Acnes Creamy Face Wash



Picked this face wash to get rid of summer acne. :) It's works pretty good actually. Wait for the complete review.


Auravedic Calming Body Cleanser & Harmonishing Hair Cleanser  

 

Two cute looking natural products from Auravedic. I am loving to try the grapeseed body cleanser first. The hair cleanser is for oily to normal hair types.


KKcentreHK A655 False Eyelashes



The false eyelashes looks so lovely but I am still not purchasing the glue :( Lazy me, hope to purchase it tomorrow. Planning to wear this for next week's family function.



Sorry for the blurred pics once again, I am getting a digicam soon. Share in comments below which product you want me to review first and also share if you have any  experience with products above, would love to hear from you!