Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mollie Makes magazine



Mollie Makes is a extremely cute monthly craft magazine. I absolutely adore this magazine! For starters, most of the crafts inside are things that you actually want to make such as fashionable items you'd actually wear. The magazine covers different types of crafts as well and also has features on thrifting, home decor and much more. On top of that, the journalist in me just likes to stroke the pretty pages because the layout and design of this magazine is just so darn cute and quirky!

At £4.99 per issue it's not as cheap as other magazines but you get so much with it and it's a lovely refreshing change to normal celeb mags and such. Both my mum, my sister and I adore this magazine so usually one of us purchases it and passes it on, however I am seriously considering paying for a subscription.

I'd definitely recommend picking up this magazine if you're a crafter of any sort :)