Sunday, May 20, 2012

Snapshots of how I've spent my week


Week of the 14th - 20th May

1.A little present from me to me
2. My little 'office'
3. Watching Jeremy Kyle in bed on my phone
4. Zombies!

1. A little present from me to me After discovering my phone contract was up and realizing I could get the iPhone 4S for free I decided to treat myself! I am an Apple girl all over, being a journalist, Apple products are practically my religion. I just love how sophisticated their products are. And I love this phone. A lot.
2. My little office More work! I just wish Mamaw would let me stick a mood board or something on the wall...
3. Watching Jeremy Kyle in bed on my phone Really I just wanted to brag a bit more about how awesome this phone is and how I now finally have instragram!
4. Zombies! Been pretty addicted to this game this week. Also, zombies are just too awesome.

This week I've been -

Watching...Being Human
Reading...50 Shades Darker
Listening to...The new All American Rejects album
Playing...Temple Run & Horror Quiz
Smelling of...Harajuki Lovers Fragrance - Lil' Angel
Perving on...Dougie Poynter & Ian Somerhalder
Loving...My new phone!

This week has been fairly boring as I've been feeling pretty off this week :( I don't know why, I guess everyone has a few off days now and again. However I did cheer up immensely when my iPhone arrived and I've been spending the majority of the week playing with that and working. Really nothing else to talk about I'm afraid!