Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Acne and the things around you


The things around you should not be taken lightly. When it comes to acne, it can worsen to you and your condition. Simple things like your clothes, your bed, pillows, your chair and so on contribute to a serious problem for your acne.Yes, acne can suddenly, and no one knows exactly what causes it. But to let go, you have to know that your acne very receptive to what is around you. This is based on my own experiences. If I will keep me in the bad environment acne tends to flourish unchecked.I think it's better for you to examine your environment and in order, if you experience a sudden acne on the face or other parts of the body. Are you clean enough? If you are clean, acne is not too common in your skin. At least you can prevent its spread through your skin if you do some basic cleaning for your body and your environment.

If you have acne, the things around you. Look in your room. Is it clean? Or is it crams that are dirty and not clean? Do you have many books collecting dust in your room? Look also at the level of humidity in your room. Is it dry enough for you? Your room humidity will affect your acne growth.I suggest you regularly take a breath outside your room / house and embrace the healthy morning sun, because it will help your skin to heal your condition. If it is rainy day, you should not expose yourself to the rain, because the water releases from the rain triggers more acne. Wash your body right away if you are exposed to the rain. Let your body to damp. This is exactly the condition that I described to you earlier. Your clothes should be dry also and always dry. Do not allow water to keep your skin moist, such as rain water from your sweat or from.This is a simple measure to your acne problem, to manage your environment. It is important. Again, I say this because I have gone through the same hell as you are. I managed to remove my acne, and my acne has also managed to re-appear in my skin. It is a cyclical process, but the more I have this experience, the more I can solve the problem quickly.I tell you that the things around you will affect your acne. You should change them, otherwise you will not be able to survive the fight.