Sunday, July 22, 2012

Snapshots of how I've spent my week


Monday 16th July - Sunday 22nd July 2012

Inspire Magazine - UK Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle blog
Inspire Magazine - UK Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle blog Inspire Magazine - UK Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle blog
Inspire Magazine - UK Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle blog



1. Beautiful weather! I took Jasper out for a run today and took this when I sat down for a little break. For the first time ever, I let Jasper off his lead too and he was as good as gold! I've never let him off his lead before when taking him for a walk just by myself as I'm always scared he'll run into traffic/get into a fight with another dog/not come back when I call him, but he was fine!
2. Bedhead! Me sporting a severe case of 'bedhead' when I woke up the other day
3. 'Birdwatching' notes We went out today to this beautiful place and found they'd added a mini cabin for birdwatchers. We went in intrigued (the view was stunning!) and found binoculars, a bench and a notebook for people to note down what wildlife they'd spotted. This is just one of the notes that made us giggle. (If you can't read it, click on the image to make it bigger!) Other people had claimed they'd spotted a crocodile and a 'fat' bird. Very amusing. We got some weird looks as well as we were supposed to be bird watching quietly (to stop scaring them all off) but we just sat in there laughing our heads off. 
4. The Old Watermill, which is where we were at today. It's so beautiful (especially at Christmas with all the decorations)

This week I've been -

Watching...Geordie Shore (oh dear)
Reading...Johnny Be Good by Paige Toon
Playing...Zombie Farm 2
Smelling of...Harajuki Lovers Fragrance - Lil' Angel
Perving on...Cameron Leahy
Loving...being single and the fact that it's finally sunny again!

This week I've been ridiculously skint so along with working I've been applying for loads of jobs in the hope of getting another part time job. Thankfully the weather has gotten a bit nicer so I've been out for a few runs this week! Yep, check me out, I never thought I'd ever go running without someone forcing me to. I've actually really been enjoying it. Something really weird happened to me on my first run though - I was with Jasper and in all honesty I looked like complete crap considering it was my first run in about five years. My hair was all over the place, I had no makeup on and looked just about ready to collapse. Which is when this randomer turned his car around, followed me up the road and stopped me to insist I take his number! It was really the most random thing ever, I barely think I look good most of the time as it is so for a guy to practically follow me to give me his number when I'm looking so rough is pretty weird! Seriously though, it did admittedly leave me feeling chuffed and eager to keep up running!

Me and Amy tried to introduce Jasper to Jade's dogs this week but unfortunately they didn't get on! We were hoping to start taking all three dogs for lots of long walks up the downs together but it looks like this won't be happening. It's okay though, Jasper is loving all the walks I've been taking him on lately!

Other than that I've not been up to much other than tweaking the blog a little bit. Do you all like the new blog banner? It's simple but I think it's quite sweet. 

I should have more to talk about next week as I've got loads on - plans with my sister, two dates and two nights out! Oh dear, so much for saving money! I'm off to bake some sausage rolls, watch a movie with a friend then get an early night as I've got work pretty early tomorrow.

Hope you've all had a lovely week and you're all enjoying the weather at last!