Sunday, July 15, 2012

Snapshots of how I've spent my week


Monday 9th July - Sunday 15th July

 

1. Me being a geek Just playing around on Geek Booth, but I am a geek anyway!
2. Me quoting American Horror Story This is one of my new favourite shows and I watched the whole first season back to back this week!


This week I've been -

Watching...American Horror Story
Reading...Christmas at Tiffany's by Karen Swan
Listening to...The Downtown Fiction 
Playing Learning...French on my iPhone 4S
Smelling of...Harajuki Lovers Fragrance - Lil' Angel
Perving on...Cameron Leahy & Evan Peters
Loving...we're over halfway through the year so I'm allowed to get excited about Christmas now!

I did say I wouldn't have many pictures this week! I've spent most of this week working (including the Next sale which was...fun!) and watching TV/spending time with my family. I've been making an active effort to kind of deal with blogging/business stuff no later then 6ish, switching off my laptop and spending my evenings relaxing or reading or just spending time with my family. It's been a long week and I'm back in work again tomorrow, so since I walked through the door from work last night I immediately changed into my sweats and have stayed in them since! I'm gonna have a relaxing bath later and probably watch another movie tonight.


One of my best friends from uni graduated this week too (we went to uni together but she studied in France for a year) so this had me feeling quite nostalgic. Only this time last year I was graduating from the same uni, and it's hard to believe a whole year has passed since then. Also, it reminded me very much of my student days and how many great memories I had with her and another close uni friend. It really reminded me of how much I miss the north too, being that I lived there for three years. I've decided I'd like to go back and visit, though I don't know when.



South Shields beach is once place I really regret not visiting when I popped back up in February, and this beach is still one of my favourite places in the whole world. I took the photo above the very first time I visited it and it's home to so many great memories. I love this photo and want to frame it in my room. I can't wait to go back to the beach and buy some delicious chips from South Shields too - yummy!