Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Liebster Blog Award

I've just been offered the Liebster Blog Award for the third time by the lovely Lauren from Simply Free - thank you so much Lauren! As I've received quite a few awards already (lucky me!), I ran out of people to nominate long long ago. All of my favourite blogs have already either received this award, been nominated by me or simply have over 200 followers, and unfortunately to nominate a blog for this award you need to have no more than 200 followers. I guess I JUST made it then, because this weekend I was chuffed to discover I finally hit the 200 followers mark :) Still, just to show my appreciation I will still do the rest of the tasks for this blog and again, thank you so much Lauren, it really does mean a lot to know that you enjoy my blog!


 The Rules



1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog :)


11 {new!} Random Things About Me

  • I love oil...as in the oil you can dip bread in. I adore Italian food.
  • I'm planning to go on an American road trip later this year!
  • I want a new piercing 
  • ...and I already know what my first tattoo is going to be
  • Over the past year I think I've really 'grown' into myself if that makes sense. Whereas in the past I have been self conscious at points or less than proud of my life decisions, I'm actually extremely happy about who I am as a person right now. Life isn't perfect - it never is - and I'm not exactly where I want to be, but generally I'm very happy and really like myself as a person! 
  • I'm obsessed with zombies
  • ...and rock stars
  • On my road trip I want to visit LA, New York, Arizona, Texas, New Orleans, Vegas and other places I can't remember right now. I just really hope I can save the money for it all in time
  • Last year I discovered I like Prawns
  • I've never gone to McDonalds and ordered anything other than a Happy Meal
  • I love my hair

11 Questions from Lauren

1.     If you could learn one new language, what would it be?
French (which I'm trying to learn currently anyway) and I'd also love to learn Italian.
2.     If you could travel to any country, where would it be?
Anywhere in America.
3.     If you had to pick one cause/movement to support, what would it be?
Umm I don't know really, ha!
4.     What is the next book on your reading list?
Looking For Alaska by John Green.
5.     What movie do you want to see in the theater currently?
Nothing actually - for once there's not actually much out!
6.     What’s your favorite outdoor activity?
Um wow I don't know, sports wise? I like running and swimming
7.     What is your favorite “big” blog? {200+ followers}
I have so many favourite blogs that have over 200 followers but a real big one would have to be Jennifer Rosellen, I love all her outfit posts, she's so stylish
8.     What song do you have on repeat these days?
Oh my god, so, so many. Anything by The Maine.
9.     What’s your favorite meal/recipe?
Anything italian. 
10.  What’s your favorite dessert?
Profiteroles.
11.  What is your favorite TV show currently? 
The Walking Dead or Supernatural