Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

I'm really loving the total corny/dodgy/hilarious poorly-done-in-paint Valentines Day craze that seems to be everywhere right now...
Yes, it's that time of the year again I'm afraid. You're probably as sick as me of seeing repetitive gift/outfit/single ladies night out ideas posts all over your blogger dashboard, so I'll keep this short and sweet. I hope you're all having a lovely day whatever you're doing - single or not! And if you are single, remember the right person is on their way.

As a fleeting idea (and the fact that I have the best music taste ever) I decided to put together a little Valentine's Day playlist for you all. The idea is corny but the music is anything but - I've mixed it up a bit with a few classics, a couple of romantic songs and just awesome feel good artists. Whatever you're doing today, make it better by listening to some music.


Hope you all enjoy it and let me know what you think. Also, do let me know if you'd like to see this playlist malarky become a regular thing, I do enjoy putting together awesome songs by awesome bands to make beyond awesome playlists. Also, it's doing my bit for the music industry/my favourite bands by introducing you all to great music and making you all fans ;)

Anyway, for some reason, I cannot find a full version of Think I'll Go Inside by Joshua Radin on Grooveshark so it cuts out at the end :( But you can listen to the playlist via Spotify, and it has the full version on there! Just click here for the playlist. Although, on Spotify, The Maine's 'Thinking Of You' has a voicemail message at the end of the song which is supposed to be an introduction to their next song on their album Pioneer & The Good Love. *Sigh* you can never win, whether you listen to it via Spotify or Grooveshark! Never mind. And if you're wondering what the voicemail is about, it's the voicemail of the lead singer's mother because the next song on the album was written about/for her (too sweet!)

And yes, I know one band *cough* The Maine *cough* feature four times but yeah their songs are great and varied and I'm not just saying that because I'm biased.

Enjoy!


P.S If you're a single pringle this Valentines and you're finding it hard, just remember, it's always better to be single than to settle with/for someone who doesn't make you happy! Never, ever settle. 'Unless it's mad, passionate, extraordinary love, it's a waste of time. There are too many mediocre things in life, & love should not be one of them' - Dream for an Insomniac.