Thursday, February 7, 2013

Look Of The Week - Sunlight, Sunshine, All For You My Daisy

Yesterday me and Mamaw popped down to The Chequers where I treated her to lunch. It was another gloomy, cold and rainy day so I just dressed fairly casual. It was a nice meal but unfortunately for once my eyes were bigger than my belly and it defeated me, I only managed a few chips and half of my burger :( 


My sister dropped round some clothes she never wears anymore, including this gorgeous white top. It's a bit see through so I wore another white vest top underneath and just wore some jeans and boots. A very basic look, but nice none the less.


Make up I kept to a minimum as well, although I did wear this beautiful Benefit lipstick I got for Christmas. It's ridiculous how long my fringe is getting but I'm too scared to trim it myself. I think I might have to just man up and do it though as I can barely see anymore!


P.S Check out the Look Of The Week tag for a mooch at some of my other 'Look Of The Week' posts or please feel free to check out/give me a few votes on my LookBook - just click the image above!