Wednesday, May 29, 2013

WEDNESDAY WISHLIST // FD AVENUE

Today I decided to put together a Wednesday Wishlist, something I haven't done for a long time now simply because it's not really anything original and it's also hard lusting after loads of pretty clothes every week and writing about them when you can't afford them! However I thought I'd do one today for old times sake, featuring a brand I used to work with, simply because their products are so cheap. Although I'm skint, the brand features lots of high quality but still affordable clothing meaning that if I wanted to treat myself (which I'm really tempted to!) I could!

FD Avenue, formally known as Funky Divaa, have had a massive makeover, re-launching their range with a brand new website and name - but thankfully with still affordable prices! I particularly love this brand because they tend to work with bloggers quite a lot which I always think is a good sign when it comes to companies. Usually in my eyes, it means a company is friendly and approachable which FD Avenue definitely is.

1. Leather Look Bralet Top // 2. Denim Button Skater Skirt // 3. "Frankie" Sleeveless Tailored Lace Dress // 4. Peter Pan Pleated Chiffon Top // 5. USA Print Denim Shorts
P.S Please excuse my terrible photo editing skills, I'm still learning...

This is just a small taster of some of my favourite items from the website, demonstrating the large range of different products they have. I love how FD Avenue stocks some beautiful feminine and pastel clothes for the summer, like the beautiful pleated chiffon top, as well as bang on trend items like the denim skirt (and we all know denim is everywhere at the moment, I think denim skirts are set to be HUGE this summer) and the leather look bralet. The USA shorts are a little edgy and different - meaning there's something for everyone on this website and finally they even stock dresses so cute that celebrities have been spotted in them! The white lace dress is perfect for channelling your inner Frankie Sanford this summer. Each item is so cheap and affordable but having ordered from the website before, I can vouch that despite the cheap prices, the quality is spot on and not cheap quality that you might expect for items that cost so little.

I'm so pleased that FD Avenue have re-launched and have found their way back onto my radar again because I can't wait to put in my very first order.

Luckily for all of you (and me!) FD Avenue have offered us all a 30% off code, exclusively to this blog. So if you fancy anything you've seen or want anything on the websites, just use the code 'LOUISE30' to nab 30% of off your final order!