Monday, March 7, 2011

LOTD and TUTORIAL: Golden and Brown Smokey Look :)

Hi ladies! As promised I am back with a photo tutorial on doing golden and brown smokey eyes. It's pic heavy and all instructions are through pictures!

The Final look is something like this:
The finished Look
The smokey Eyes...
The tutorial goes like this:

 
STEP - 1

STEP - 2
STEP - 3


STEP - 4

STEP - 5: I finished the look with using a highlighter on my brow bone and lining my waterline as well as my lash line with Maybelline's Gel Liner.

Another image of the completed look:



The products that I used are as follows:
FACE: Street Wear Face Illuminator

EYES:
Oriflame Air Soft Powder
Oriflame Mono Essentials Eye Shadow: Espresso
L'Oreal Trio Pro: Azur Blonde
MAC Beauty Marked Eye Shadow
Maybelline Gel Liner: Black
Maybelline Colossal Volume Waterproof Mascara

LIPS:
Oriflame Red Lip Stain (Clickit)

The Products Used...

I hope you guys liked the look and find the tutorial helpful! :)