Wednesday, March 9, 2011

LOTD: Faces and MAC!

Hello ladies!!!
I am on a smokey eye roll here and all I can think about is doing smokey eyes using Beauty Marked by MAC and my Faces stack of loose pigments in WISH! LOL!
So, here I am sharing yet another EOTD + LOTD + HOTD with you guys... Hope you guys like it! :)

The EOTD

Today's EOTD as you can see is a pink-purple smokey look with nude pink lips and a dewy face. The products that I have used for this look are as follows:
EYES:
* MAC shadow (Beauty Marked),
* Face Loose Pigments in Scarlett (Wish)
* Maybelline's Gel Eye Liner
* Maybelline's Colossal Volume Mascara
* Oriflame's Super Intensity Eye Pencil in Plum

CHEEKS:
* Maybelline's Blush in Apricot Flush

LIPS:
* Maybelline Color Sensational Lip color in Warm Me up!
* Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pearl Plum

The EOTD a bit more closely...

The EOTD
Next, I tried doing a messy bun as I hear that it's quite a rage this Spring :P
I also put on a blingey hair accessory cause I guess that too is in according to Vogue-March ;)
So here goes the HOTD :)

Hair in a Messy Bun with Bling ;)