Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday Wishlist

Black Glitter Print Vest Top, £9.99, Quiz Clothing

As you all may know, I do love my rocker/emo/indie boys! I don't think I've ever dated a guy who hasn't been in a band/played guitar/bass/drums or sung! I adore this top, it's cute, its cheeky and its available in black or white. If you're like me and like your rockers to be rockers i.e not popstars, then the black is perfect as its a bit rock chick/punk!

Further note - this should probably be removed from this post because I spotted this top the other day but posting a picture there just made me want it more so I treated myself too it! I am completely and utterly skint at the moment but got paid £25 a while back for doing some reviews and thought this had been paid into my bank account...turns out it's been sitting in my paypal this whole time! It's a sign! Plus I can justify this purchase because I got a quid off and got cash back for it!

Lace Drop Back Top, £16.99, New Look

As I stated before, I am keeping an eye out for clothes to wear on my work experience and this has caught my eye. It's bang on trend at the moment with its peter pan collar detailing and the back has lace detail as well. It's white so its quite smart, but it's stylish as well. I'm pretty sure I could find a white lace top for much cheaper elsewhere, but I imagine this would look lovely and smart with a long black cardigan and dark blue jeans, or, for a more fashionable look, a cardigan in maybe coral or even a daring mustard yellow.


Serena Contrast Sheer Blouse in Mink, £19.99 and Denisse turn up stud detail shorts in black, £14.99 both New Look

I spotted this outfit being modeled for the shorts but I really love how the outfit looks altogether. I'm terrible with putting my own outfits together so this is quite nice to see and again this would be lovely for my work experience. It's smart and stylish at the same time, and the whole outfit screams sophistication.

Finding Mr. Bright, £28.50, Benefit

I adore Benefit! It's cute, quirky, and I love the names! This new set they have just brought out includes girl meets pearl - liquid pearl for face, posietint - poppy-pink tinted lip & cheek stain, high beam - luminescent complexion enhancer and erase paste no. 2 - medium brightening camouflage for eyes & face. So it's perfect for the mornings after those late nights and will fit right in your bag for whenever you need a quick makeup top up. It may also result in you meeting Mr Right!


Smash Up nail polish, £6.00 Models Own 
(coming soon!)

Models Own is one of the leading nail polish brands around at the moment and they have finally caught on to the fact that girls are no longer happy with their nails just being one colour. Models Own have now developed 'Smash Up' which is a variety of nail varnishes that give you a funky, cracked pattern when painting your nails. Soon to be available in 9 colours from the neon pink and orange to the classic black and white, these nail varnishes are sure to fly off the shelves! They are available at an affordable £6.00 and can be bought soon from the Models Own website, and Boots will also be stocking a few selected shades.