Friday, August 26, 2011

Blog Award!

Aww I got my first ever blog award this week - I'm absolutely chuffed! So I'd like to give a massive thank you to Abbie from DaisyDoDoes for this! So go and check out her blog now (just click on the blog name!)


The rules for receiving this award are to link back to who awarded you (as done above), to answer some questions and to finally award this award (haha) to other blogs you think deserve this!

Your favourite colour- Red :)
Favourite song at the moment- It has to be Cobra Starship - Fool Like Me (although I am also loving 'Hot Mess' by them!). I've liked this band for years and I have a total crush on the lead singer, I've even met him ;) Check out the song here
Your favourite dessert- Profiteroles without a doubt 
What is pissing you off- Just how tired I am from work
When you're upset you- Sulk for a bit and put on some music to make me feel better
Your favourite pet- Jasper
Black or White- White
Biggest fear- I don't know, probably dying alone!
Best feature- My hair or my eyes. Or my legs
Everyday attitude- I try to think positively, usually I'm quite ambitious or try to think in an ambitious sense too, if I'm at work and the day is dragging I just think of driving lessons/my own flat/holidays aka what the money can go towards
What is perfection- Perfection isn't a list of things, it's what's perfect to you, for example, nobody is perfect but if you can accept them for who they are, flaws and all, then they are perfect for you/your perfect/your idea of perfection.
Guilty pleasure- La Senza

And I award this blog award to the following amazing blogs, as I enjoy reading them on a regular basis and think they deserve an award :)


I've tried to use a wide range of different blogs and a lot of people I would have liked to of tagged have already received this award so if I miss anyone out, sorry!