Monday, August 29, 2011

Look Of The Week - Clubbing

I had a great time out clubbing with my best friend yesterday and I really loved my outfit/look!




(Classy haha!)


So, am a girl therefore as always I do get insecurities. On nights out as much as I try to look my best, there's probably one or two things I can fault. Not last night though. I don't want to sound all up myself or anything but I think I looked bloody hot last night! I was really really happy with my look.

The dress looks like it would be from Lipsy or something, I actually bought it for like £2.50 on my work experience at More! Magazine when they were selling all clothes, hair and beauty stuff for really cheap. So the dress was a real bargain! My work experience was back in April and I haven't had the chance to wear the dress yet (how sad is that) so I was soo happy to get to wear it! Also, I had to wear a strapless bra with it but because it was kind of a halter neck design I didn't even have to spend the whole night pulling it up.

I didn't want my makeup too over the top so I just tried to do a smokey eyed look and just smudged it a bit to give it a bit of an edge, and I wore fake eyelashes too. However the ones I wore are quite natural looking, if anything they just give your eyelashes that extra oomph! I love the lipstick I'm wearing, it's a really bright girly pink shade and I absolutely adore it. I tend to wear it on a day to day basis too but normally I tone it down with a more neutral shade on top as it can be a bit too bright on its own for in the day. However I just wore it as it was last night.

And my hair I just straightened then back combed it a bit to give it a bit of volume. I did want to curl it but didn't have time. I was stuck on what to do with my fringe as well as normally I pin it back but I didn't really have any clips or slides that would be okay for a night out so I just left it as it was.

The shoes I wore, I got these from a charity shop/shop that specializes in vintage clothing. I kind of regret wearing these shoes because I'm not sure what it was, but once I was drunk I couldn't walk at all. I know that sounds pretty self explanatory but even though I was pretty drunk (the most I've been in a while) I was struggling to walk and was tripping up all over the place! Yet when I took them off I was fine...so it was either the shoes, the drink or a mixture of them both. I was a bit gutted coz I only got to dance for a bit, in the end I took them off and just walked around barefoot (yes you think I'd learn from the time I got my foot cut open by glass WHILST wearing shoes). I didn't put them back on in the end haha! 

I also saw one of my ex's! I've got to hand it to him though, I always bump into him at the start of the night when I'm still looking good. I don't even know why he was there as I saw on Facebook that he was going to a grimy rock club at the other side of town but I can't say I wasn't happy, I haven't seen him in months and I looked bloody good. Mwah ha ha. Except about half an hour after I saw him the drink shot to my head and thats when I began falling over constantly, which I hope he didn't see but he probably did knowing my luck.

All in all I was really pleased with my look last night and reckon I looked pretty damn hot!

Outfit :

Dress : Unknown
Shoes : Unknown


Make Up :

Foundation : Colour Supplement in Light Yellow from LUSH and L'oreal Paris infallible brush in 015 Porcelain shade
Cover Up : Beige shade Hello Flawless by Benefit
Eyeshadow : Number 66 Dazzle Dust by Barry M, and pewter base eyeshadow from Benefit's Smokin Eyes palette 
Eyeliner : Bad Girl by Benefit
Mascara :  Bad Gal Lash by Benefit
Blusher : Thrrrob by Benefit and special edition Rose De Jaspe Boujois Paris blusher
Lipstick : Beautyuk Lipstick in Candy shade

Accessories :

Earrings : Primark
Rings : Unknown
Fake Eyelashes : Perfect 10 Instant Lashes