Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pictures From The Present ; Snapshots of how I've spent this week

Week of 15th - 21st August 2011



Halloween
I was in TK Maxx this week and they already had Halloween decorations in (they normally have them early!). How pretty. I miss trick or treating when I was younger. I remember once I had a Halloween party and tried to play this awesome Dracula game which was like a murder mystery but it went so wrong :( There's never much to do for Halloween these days, I'm thinking of going to a themepark this year for their Fright Nights.
  


New Job!
I started a new job this week and this is my desk. I still need more supplies. It's not the most exciting job in the world and I'm in 6 days a week, 5 of which are 6am starts but it's still a job. Having just come out of uni, I'm lucky to be on any income really! 


Customer Sketch
I work as a Data Processor Clerk which basically requires me to sort out loads of documents for various companies. Anyway the other day I opened an envelope and found this! It reads ;
'Dear Person,
I am completely satisfied with my services, but chucking away a pre-paid envelope seems ludacris. So ; I've drawn you a picture of a piece of toast chasing after a jar of PB :)
Enjoy
Your happy customer!
Haha! How random?!




Fishies!
We bought some new fish for our pond, look how small they look compared to the rest of them!



Scary :(
This huge scaffolding was in my work today - can you see the man at the top?! Then, the workmen moved the scaffolding to RIGHT BEHIND ME so it was actually OVER MY HEAD. I've never been so scared in my life.



Staple Love Heart
I just thought it was cute :)


Lovely view!
Today we had Sunday dinner at my sisters house and then sat in the garden in the sunshine. This was the amazing view...



So pretty!
I love my sisters house so much, its slap bang in the middle of the countryside, they live in a really awesome little village with one school and one village pub and I often stay at my sisters for a weekend and we go on scenic bike rides. It also looks amazing at Christmas too.