Tuesday, July 12, 2011

18 Day Photo Challenge

Day 18 - a picture of one of the best times of your life


One of the best times of my life was when I met Shia LaBeouf!
...
...
...
...
...
...just kidding! (Unfortunately :( ). This is just me harassing a guy that REALLY looked like him. I tried to get this lads number, but he had a girlfriend :( 



..actually one of the best times of my life was the summer that this photo was taken! At least I think this photo was taken in that summer. These are two of my best friends and I spent most of this summer with Sarah who is the girl in the middle. We basically spent the whole summer listening to really good music, going to gigs, drinking underage in this awesome pub that EVERYONE went to, hooking up with hot emo boys, dressing up as emos ourselves (as a joke obviously, I mean it's not like it actually suited us or anything...), going on double dates up the downs under the stars at night and annoying people on webcam. It was lots of fun and definitely one of the best summers ever.
Although I still wish that first photo was actually of me and Shia LaBeouf, I'm not entirely sure it would have topped this summer!

And there you have it, my 18 Day Photo Challenge! I hope you all enjoyed this little insight into my life, I definitely did, let me know what you think!
18 Day Photo Challenge