Monday, July 11, 2011

18 Day Photo Challenge

 Day 17 - a picture that makes your heart smile


This is a very old photo of me and my first boyfriend. It makes my heart smile because although it took me a long time to get over him, now I can look back and remember all the great times we had. He was my first serious boyfriend and really the first boy I ever loved so it was all definitely very special to me. This was taken the summer we met ; we literally got together and right away without any complications and just had a really great summer. We are in his uncles car as we spent the week camping with his uncles family and again this was really great, we watched a meteor shower laying under the stars with a lovely warm campfire, we played football, we went swimming...it was so much fun. It's all such a distant  memory now but this kind of represents the fact that you can love someone once and then lose them and go through all the hurt...but eventually you will get to that point where you just wish them happiness and can remember it as an important part of your life!