Saturday, July 2, 2011

18 Day Photo Challenge

Day 08 - a picture of you with a fake smile


Another fancy dress photo! I didn't really have a photo of me with a 'fake' smile but I suppose this isn't 100% genuine. For my birthday at uni (well it was mine and a friends joint birthday night out), we chose 'Christmas' as a theme as our birthdays were near Christmas. This picture ISN'T from the night, but the student bar did a Christmas party a few weeks before hand so me and my flatmate Rachelle went out for it. This is me giving a trial run of my outfit. I'm glad I did! This outfit is from Ann Summers and understandably, a lot of girls go out in just their underwear but that isn't me! In this photo you can clearly see I am trying to hold down the bottom of the dress/outfit. This is because I wore it as it was, with just knickers underneath, thinking that because it was attached to my stockings it would be okay. It was not. It was beyond short, if I so much as leaned over I almost flashed everyone..disaster! However, like I said, it was a trial run and I'm glad I did it because then on the actual night I knew to wear a skirt underneath to prevent flashing my bottom to anyone. On the final night I actually forgot the belt, wore a different hat and gave the gloves away to someone else but nevermind.
So yeah, behind that smile is me looking very uncomfortable trying not to flash anyone!