Monday, July 25, 2011

Life according to me...

If anyone is interested, I also have another more personal blog! I started this blog when me and the ex first broke up, taking a very humorous approach to things whilst writing things out was helping me get my head around things. I originally planned to keep it personal, but those who have seen it have complimented me saying how funny it is! I guess it's your sort of average life-transformation-after-a-break-up blog but do have a look if you like. I am aware that a lot of people like to use their blog to update about their personal life, and I do to a certain extent with posting up photos and letting readers know what I'm up to, but this blog is a little off topic so I've posted it on a separate blog. So if you'd like to read an honest account of somebody going through a break up, please check it out!


In case you are not quite sure what type of things you can expect, I have posted a little taster below.

The Second Day - Friday



Friday was the kind of 'ooh maybe this is really it, but it probably isn't' day. We hang out for a bit, insisting 'just as friends'. Oooh those were the days, I remember when we first got together and went out for a romantic meal 'just as friends'. We spent the whole time talking about how great it is to be 'just friends' and how we'd be fine, until it came to splitting the bill. I then asked him, outright and in these exact words 'So do you want to go back and have sex?' to which he said yes, to which we did. We worked in mysterious ways being 'just friends' back then!

Anyway, we watched a movie 'just as friends'. A weakness occurred by both of us this evening. He tries to tempt/seduce me by flashing me (smooth move, thanks for that flashing of your willy, lets call of the whole breakup because I've seen your downstairs and make babies, shall we?!), and me - using a much more classy approach - donning matching underwear and giving myself big hair and nice makeup to watch the movie together. (Girls are always more classy when it comes to seduction, a boy will flash you, while the girl will always leave some to the imagination).

It almost worked. Again, he asked me to sleep downstairs and I almost did, but went upstairs to my own room in the end. I think that was more the fact that I wasn't tired and wanted to stay up for a bit, whilst he had to sleep as he had work the next morning.

Oh, and the dreaded 'swapping of the items' happened today too! It wasn't half as bad as it was with my last ex (he dropped my stuff off in a plastic bag while his Mum waited in the car with the promise to call me. He didn't.) as we didn't really have much to give back. Our stuff ends up in each others rooms all the time until we get frustrated with the mess, give it back to each other and bans the other from coming into the room for a week. I gave him a random 'love' teddy back, and a meerkat toy he won me in an arcade. The next day I took the teddy back because it looked daft in his room, and I took the meerkat toy back because I like meerkats.

Read more here!