Friday, July 1, 2011

18 Day Photo Challenge

Day 07 - a picture you had no idea was being taken


This was taken on my last day of college where everyone in class proceeded to get drunk and actually bond for the first time ever in two years. On the last day. I am with my friend Mwaka and a guy from class called Jack (This photo would be totally lovely if his penis t-shirt didn't ruin it!). I really like this photo nonetheless because its so, so natural and pretty, we're all just smiling off into the distance (probably laughing at one of our overly drunk class mates) and someone snapped the picture. I love the way the sun has lit up my face too and how my cardigan is kind of off my shoulder in a sweet casual way. I am also blonde! This is my natural hair colour! Shocker!


18 Day Photo Challenge