Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pictures From The Present ; Snapshots of how I've spent this week

Week of 18th - 24th July 2011



Rainbow Cake!
Mmmm yummy! If you follow me on twitter then you'll know the week before last I was declaring myself a domestic goddess for making a rainbow birthday cake. Thing is, my mum helped, and we didn't have many colours so it wasn't really a rainbow cake. Nonetheless, this was the end result! It was very yummy and I got loads of compliments about it.


Winner!
I won this gorgeous Soap & Glory set from Rachel Marie as part of a giveaway. I'm so pleased, I never win anything and I adore everything Soap & Glory! So thank you so much Rachel!


Graduate!
As you are aware, I recently graduated from uni! This is me on the day, looking very proud!




This is me and my family, who all drove 6 hours to see me graduate and celebrate with me! It was such a lovely day! The only person missing from this picture is the ex who also celebrated with me, but there is a group photo with him in as well somewhere!
 


Finally, this is me and my sister (looking a bit shiny faced) drinking cocktails. We all went out for a really nice dinner afterwards and had some drinks. It was such a laugh and the cocktails were so yummy!