Friday, September 9, 2011

Models Own Haul

Remember when I posted that Models Own were offering all fans a 50% off code for all products on their website? Well, I of course had to get some use out of this code for myself! Although at first my order didn't go through and I had to wait a little bit longer for my nail varnishes to arrive because of the high demand, I really didn't mind as the wait was worth it! Here's what I bought...


I bought 13 in total, two box sets and an additional shade - 'Coral Reef' - which you can see in the photo above, the really bright pink shade!


The Autumn/Winter Collection


The Pastel Collection


All the names listed beneath each shade, you can click on this photo to see a bigger, clearer version!

I am really excited to start wearing all these different shades, I am extremely pleased with them all! Each shade is utterly beautiful, my particular favourites would definitely have to be 'Pastel Pink' and 'Lemon Meringue'. However, with it now pretty much being winter, I think I'll be more inclined to stick to the Autumn/Winter collection for the meantime!

My only concerns are the shades 'Feeling Blue' and 'Top Turquoise' as I don't think they represent the shades they are seen as on the website, I do not think they are very pastel, especially 'Feeling Blue'. However, I have yet to actually use them so there's every chance they may look different on and as you can see, 'Feeling Blue' needs a bit of a stir! I will keep you updated on how they turn out to look.

I am very, very pleased and personally I'm pleased that I can say I own over £60s worth of Models Own nail varnish!