Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pictures From The Present ; Snapshots of how I've spent this week

Week of 19th - 25th September 2011



Lady Bird
So cute!



My addiction
Forgive me for I have sinned...again. Yes, I have fallen off the wagon in regards to my energy drink addiction. However, getting up at 5am 5 days a week (working 6 days a week altogether) is surely a good enough excuse, no?



Carrot Flower
We went out for a curry on Friday as it was my Mum's birthday Saturday and this came in our food. So pretty! It was a really lush meal except...



Gigantic Onion Baji's!
...except when these arrived! How the hell was I supposed to eat these, look at the size of them!



Micropigs
To be fair, despite being 'proper micropig breeders', I don't think these are actually micro pigs. But I'm trying to talk my mum into getting me one for my birthday, so me and my sister went to have a look at some today as they were at a local garden centre. How bloody cute are they?!



Lovely pub!
My sister also treated us to dinner for my Mum's birthday today and we had such a lovely time. The pub was gorgeous, the service was great and the food was absolutely delicious! It was all 'a la carte' too and somehow we managed a starters, main AND dessert!



Chocolate Ice Cream
Although my dessert was only a scoop of chocolate ice cream ;)