Tuesday, March 27, 2012

No Jeans Policy - Week Five

Wow hasn't the weather been gorgeous?! I've been getting my pasty white legs out this week in the hope of getting a head start on my tan for Egypt next month. This beautiful weather also reminded me that before Christmas, when I was yet again convinced my wardrobe would collapse, I sorted out loads of clothes and shoved loads of summer clothes up in the attic. Although I still want some more skirts, I found a few I forgotten I had! Hopefully for the remainder of my 'No Jeans Policy' (and hopefully afterwards!), I can stop wearing not just jeans but jeggings too and wear more skirts!

Outfit Twenty Nine - Wednesday 21st March 2012
Grey/brown cardigan, purple vest top, jeggings

Outfit Thirty - Thursday 22nd March 2012
Grey owl dress/top, skinny brown belt, jeggings

Outfit Thirty One - Friday 23rd March 2012
Grey/brown cardigan, blue lace top, jeggings, fluffy socks



Outfit Thirty Two - Saturday 24th March 2012
Flower/rose print playsuit, light brown belt, black pumps

Outfit Thirty Three - Sunday 25th March 2012
White top, polka dot skirt

Outfit Thirty Four - Monday 26th March 2012
Purple top, white shorts

Outfit Thirty Five - Tuesday 27th March 2012
Black dress with leopard print peter pan collar