Sunday, March 11, 2012

Pictures From The Present ; Snapshots of how I've spent this week

Week of 5th March - 11th March 2012

Spooky thing
I saw this out shopping and the damn thing literally started growling at me - too freaky! It also oddly bears a resemblance to my uncle...


My awesome worm top!
Um yeah this was just showing off my awesome worm top (check out his hat!) but honestly I REALLY like this picture. I've been trying to tone up a lot lately as I think I got a little bit chubby towards the end of last year/over Christmas and basically this is what giving up Red Bull does for you! Haha not really, I've also been working out for half an hour daily and drinking at least a full bottle of water each day. 


Bow hair
I was just messing about and succeeded in doing this hairstyle made famous by Lady Gaga. It was only my first attempt so its messy but I think it looks pretty cute :) Excuse the phone being in the way of my facial features, ha

Olive bread - so yummy :)
For a lady who has little or no interest whatsoever in baking and/or cooking, I am very pleased to show you a picture of some olive bread I made! The picture doesn't do it justice! It was really blooming yummy. Except for the fact that it wasn't cooked in the middle so that ruined it a bit, but that was my Mum's fault, I DID tell her it wasn't ready!

Cosy fire
(My camera phone is so dodge so I've applied the Sepia effect to this photo)
I went on a date last night and this is where we ended up after the cinema :) We went to see The Woman In Black (which is very jumpy by the way, it has now reformed my fear in rocking chairs) then for a few drinks afterwards here. I had planned to take the sophisticated approach to dating now that I'm 22 - I was convinced that from now on, dating would be going out on at least three proper dates with people (none of this going to the cinema for one date then movie nights at theirs with cheeky groping within a week of knowing them which is how I dated as a teenager) and never, ever subjecting my dates to drunken Louise. However, I unfortunately found myself very drunk in the basement of some ghetto club gone 2am thanks to my friend who decided to join us for drinks later on, insisting I meet her boyfriend. I again blame either my friend or the yagabombs. Or both. *Sigh* I shall never be sophisticated! 





This week I've been...
Watching...The Office, Mad Men & Secret Diary Of A London Call Girl
Reading...From London With Love by Jemma Forte
Listening to...The Academy Is..., The Friday Night Boys & A Rocket To The Moon
Playing...a game on my phone called Abdcution!
Smelling of...Very Valentino Perfume for Women by Valentino
Perving on...William Beckett
Loving...being single

This week has been pretty standard really but still lots of fun :) As you all already know I spent most of Monday recovering from paintballing and I also incidentally had one of the best driving lessons so far (or so my instructor says!) so hopefully I'll be passing sooner rather then later. I'm trying to save my money after spending so much to fix my laptop, but unfortunately I ended up spending quite a bit last night AND I'm due out next weekend too! Oh well! Fun week seeing friends and family and whatnot :) Also really been getting back into my music lately as well :)